Newest Toshiba High Performance Satellite C55 15.6-Inch Laptop, 5th Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2GHz, 8GB RAM,
Newest Toshiba High Performance Satellite C55 15.6-Inch Laptop, 5th Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel HD Graphics 5500, DVD-SuperMulti Drive, HDMI, Bluetooth, WiFi, Webcam-Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 10 operating system preinstalled
Windows 10 brings back the popular Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features.
5th Intel Core i5-5200U processor
Features a 3MB cache and 2.2GHz processor speed with Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz.
15.6"LED-backlit high-definition plus display
With 1366X768 HD resolution.
8GB DDR3L memory (Memory is not user replaceable)
1TB Serial ATA III hard drive (5400 rpm)
Intel HD Graphics 5500
An HDMI output enable flexi
- 5th Gen Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2 GHz Dual Core Processor, Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, SuperMulti DVD Burner
- 15.6-inch HD BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1366 x 768), Bluetooth 4.0
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN, Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam, Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader, 1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ-45, Headphone, Microphone
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, 4-cell 41WHr 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery, Textured Resin in Brushed Black
In three weeks the computer has locked up in a "blue screen of death" triggered by a "memory management error" about 5 times. I have since updated the bios and all other software. It's been a week and I haven't gotten the crash again.
It is much slower than expected. Microsoft office, Comodo Antivirus (I got rid of McAfee as soon as I got the laptop), and Chrome are the only things that are ran on the laptop. It has trouble keeping up, and will frequently lag when opening a program. It responds/lags much like my 8 year old Toshiba Satellite.