HP Wireless Mouse X4000 with Laser Sensor
The high-end design of the HP Wireless Mouse X4000 mimics the motion of a fast sports car. But the fun doesn't stop there. This comfortable mouse also features wireless connectivity, 30-month battery life and a highly-precise laser sensor. The HP Wireless Mouse X4000 with Laser Sensor in deep Black features a Link 5 USB receiver that can be shared among five HP accessories. Connect your laptop or desktop to keyboards and other mice without using software or taking up all of your PC's USB ports.
- Save limited USB ports by linking up to five compatible HP accessories to the same micro receiver
- Enjoy a 30ft roaming range with 2.4GHz connectivity
- Work longer between battery replacements with best-in-class 30 month battery life
- Masterful, modern design: Sculpted shape. Striking lines. Smooth edges. Sweeping contours. Exquisite comfort.
- Best-in-class 30 month battery life.
- LED indicator light verifies connection and alerts you when battery runs low.
I have received several questions regarding using this wireless mouse with a tablet that does not have a USB port. The mouse communicates wirelessly with a dongle that in normal operation is connected to a USB port. If you have an ipad or other device with a similar port like the ipad has, a google search of "connecting a USB device to an ipad", will bring up some adapters that are being marketed that have a plug for the ipad port on one end and a USB port on the other end that can accept the dongle for the mouse. I do not use these so I cannot state for certain that this works but it seems possible given the availability of such adapters.
1. right click or what ever to get to CONTROL PANEL..
2. once there go to Hardware and Sound....
3. click on Devices and Printers
4. Under devices you will find the **Dongle** that links your wireless mouse to the computer... RIGHT CLICK!!!
5. (right click) and select Mouse Settings!!
6. select the POINTER Options tab and edit what you have to edit and adjust..
7. click apply and ok and you are set!!!
:D enjoy your mouse.. I personally love it.. it's comfortable and swift and pairs rather quickly.. Id recommend it to all :)